Healthy Home Delivery Meals for Kids
As parents, we all know how picky children can be when it comes to food. Of course, a lot of the time, it is a phase and when one food falls out of favor, an old, disliked food becomes the new favorite food.
Delidoor provides delicious family friendly food delivery in sydney on Tuesdays and Fridays. They have some of the Best kids meals delivered in sydney so you don’t have to worry about your kids getting healthy meals when you just don’t have time to cook or run to the market. Life can be busy, and the occasional pizza or fast food drive-thru doesn’t do much harm. A healthy, well-balanced meal is still always the way to go.
Fresh & Frozen Meals
Delidoor makes fresh and frozen meals, which has made them known as a family friendly food delivery in sydney Looking at some of the meals, we can tell you most meals are frozen when they are delivered to your door. Salads, soups, quiches, bread, and fresh fruit are all fresh and ready to eat.
While the frozen meals are completely prepared and cooked, all you must do is defrost them and reheat and eat. The ready-to-cook meals come with all the ingredients and you must assemble the meal and cook it.
What are the most family friendly meals at delidoor
While everyone’s opinion can differ, the meals from Delidoor are all good. What makes them even better is how family friendly they are – in other words, if the kids like them, they are golden!
Kids Favorite Meals
- Chicken Tenderloins – They are covered in crumbled panko. They are raw and can be cooked on the stove, deep fryer, or the oven and served with a vegetable of your choice. Serves two.
- Homemade Chicken Schnitzel – They are covered in breadcrumbs and need to be cooked on the stove when the chicken is raw. You can serve anything you would like with this chicken. Serves two.
- Homemade Hoki Fingers – This fish is covered in breadcrumbs and needs to be cooked before eating as it is raw. You can serve some French fries and slaw with these delicious Hoki fingers. Serves two.
Family favorite meals. There are eight different dishes to choose from, three of which are family-sized quiches.
- Beef Lasagna – This is a hearty and filling meal. Based on reviews, this is another great kids’ meal. It comes frozen and must be reheated. Serves four.
- Vegetarian Lasagna – This lasagna has a unique blend of vegetables including eggplant, mushrooms, pumpkin, spinach, and celery. When these vegetables all come together with pasta noodles, tomato sauce, and some herbs and spices, it becomes a very flavorful dinner. Serve it with a side salad. Serves four.
- Lentil Shepherd's Pie – This is a tasty meal for the entire family. This vegetarian pie is made with lentils, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Serves two.
They even have several meals for two people, which can also be great for date night or a parent and child or buy two and enjoy as a family. It serves two serves are nice if not everyone in the family likes the same meals. Most of these meals answer the question what are the most family-friendly meals at Delidoor?
- Teriyaki Pork Stir-Fry – You can choose one side to go with it; either Asian vegetables or Balsamic rice – both choices are incredibly good. Serves two.
- Beef Bourguignon – Is extremely popular with adults and kids alike. It is rated five-stars for family friendly food delivery in sydney This beef is flavored with carrots, pearl onions, garlic, mushrooms, and bacon. No wonder why it’s a favorite!
They also have eight soups that are made fresh and delivered to your door every day. Each pot of soup serves three people.
They even have seven sinfully delicious desserts the whole family will love. The three listed below are the most popular.
- Apple Crumble
- Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse
- Sticky Dates Pudding and Caramel Sauce
When a child grows up eating certain foods such as pumpkin or sweet potato, they seem to keep their taste for those foods. This is great because some of the healthiest and most delicious meals use them as bases for a meal. If you want family-friendly food delivery in sydney, take a look at Delidoor, you won’t be disappointed, and best of all, your children will like the food as much as you do!