How it works?
From our central kitchen in Stanmore we currently offer delivery to Sydney based suburbs located within a radius of 40km of the CBD. Use the widget in the top section of the website to check if we deliver to your suburb (you will be prompted at the checkout too).
Your order will be packaged appropriately so it can stay outside safely for a few hours. Please note that all prepared meals are delivered frozen to your doorstep except our salads. Find more information about it here.
If you won't be home when we deliver, you will need to indicate to us where we can safely leave your box.
Once delivered we will send you an email to confirm the delivery.
When do we deliver?
We deliver twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday, you decide which day suits best. Cut-off time works as below :
- To receive your order on Tuesday, place your order before 8pm the previous Sunday.
- To receive your order on Friday, place your order before 8pm the previous Wednesday.
Minimum order and delivery fee
There is a minimum order of $60 for all orders. Delivery fee is a flat fee of $12.
Delivery is free for order above $120.
Recycling our packaging
We are using an innovative packaging to keep your food safe while protecting the environment.
- Cardboard: You can dispose of the cardboard box in your blue recycling bin, or store it for later use.
- Ice Packs: If you receive ice packs, the gel in the ice packs can be either mixed with soil in the garden as a wetting agent or simply disposed of in general waste (red bins).
- Wool Liners: The wool liners are biodegradable and compostable.
Another option is to leave your cardboard box and liners out when we next deliver you so we can pick it up and reuse it or recycle it.