Délidoor - 1 November 2021
Délidoor expands to ACT and Regional NSW
In October 2021, Délidoor has successfully launched in Regional NSW and ACT. Since October, residents of Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, the Blue Mountains and up to Port Macquarie are able to enjoy our delicious frozen homemade meals .More details below.
What area does Délidoor cover
In NSW, Délidoor delivers the frozen prepared meals to the following locations:
- The Greater Sydney area
- The Blue Mountains
- The Central Coast area from the Hawkesbury River and up to the Lake Macquarie Lake
- Newcastle area
- the Hunter area including Cessnock, Taree, Maitland and Nelson Bay
- the NSW mid North Coast from Taree to Port Macquarie and Kempsey
- The Illawarra including Wollongong, Shellharbour, Kiama and Gerringong
- Part of the South Coast including Berry, Nowra, Ulladulla & Mollymook
- The Southern Highlands area that includes Mittagong, Bowral, Kangaroo Valley,
In ACT, we now deliver the ares of Canberra Metro as well as Queanbeyan and surroundings.
By end of 2021, we expect to cover most of NSW key areas such as Tamworth, Coffs Harbour, Griffith, Bathurst, Orange, Dubbo, Mudgee and the South Coast toward the Victoria Border.
In 2022, we will continue our road down south and will start delivering our friends of Melbourne.
How to check if we deliver your area
The simplest way to check if we deliver you area is to use the widget on our website. Enter your postcode and it will tell you if we do deliver
For more information about delivery frequency, refer to our delivery information page here.
Any questions, contact us via:
- our live chat,
- by email at email@example.com
- via our contact page here.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive 10% on your first order